Just for the record

I resent panpipes. I resent the reedy, insipid bleating they emit, which sounds like Enya’s farts, or a flute with a cough.

Proof of panpipes’ plainness, as if any was needed, lies in the fact that they lend themselves to any song of any style with results such as these:

Panpipes are the appendix of the music world, serving no obvious purpose other than filling spaces of silences in lifts, hotel lobbies and my local Alfa Market. While they are not as bad as Yosra, panpipes are inoffensive, which is possibly worse. If they were human they would talk about the weather. Or about new age healing spas, their favourite haunt apart from my local Alfa Market. Pan Pipes are the Scientology cult of music, stripping songs which fall into their clutches of all personal identity and forcing them to wear a pair of beige slacks, and every time I hear ‘Bright Eyes’ or ‘Tears in Heaven’ done a la pipes I wonder at the cruelty of mankind.

On a different note, yesterday I spoke to a woman on the phone who informed me that her name was Dolly, and wasn’t joking.

Suber star actor and former fit bloke Hussein Fahmy is on television presenting a programme called ‘the People and Me,’ in which Lord Fahmy gives ordinary plebs their Warhol 15 minutes. I am pleased to report that Hussein has taken the time to colour coordinate his pink jumper with his perma-flush face. I have just relayed this information to my mother on MSN, prompting her to exclaim “Hussein my old friend! I used to talk to him on the phone,” revealing yet new boundaries to her former hobnobbing with the stars 60s self, now discovering another type of glamour in Croydon. When I asked her whether Hussein’s face was still flushed back then, she said “yes, and he was very fat.” Fancy that!

41 Responses to Just for the record

1. Forsoothsayer says:

when was he fat? he’s been acting since forever and he was yummy all along. as to his face: man’s an alcoholic. redness is unavoidable.

2. fully_polynomial says:

she probably means when they were kids or something.

but, if she knew he was fat then, then she must have seen him, so she would probably say something more like “i used to play with him”, instead of “i used to talk to him on the phone”.

mesh 3aref. this is too strong a riddle for our feeble minds. since he very demonstrably has never been very fat in as long as we have known him as a screen actor

3. Amnesiac says:

I don’t know why they used to talk on the phone, but they were neighbours, and my mum’s friend was dating one of his brothers, one of those arrangements. Hence why she knew he was fat. This was clearly before his acting days.

Anyway this sounds like awful horrendous name dropping which it was never meant to be. I was just tickled by the fact that the first thing which came to her mind was his girth. The matter is now closed.

4. Sand-E Sez says:

What’s the deal amnesiac? why are you hating on the panflute? The raspy is what makes them soulful. Granted they’re above and beyond lame when they’re synthesized but I’m100% sure it’s not the instrument to blame for that mess. I think they’re mazloomen a cause de the music that accompanies them. I mean really think about it elevator music is elevator music with or without the panpipe. Check out st. germain’s Soflute. A little repetitive but it gives you the vibe that the instrument has the potential to be bad ass as opposed to its regular sissy.
    P.S does all this then means you don’t like anything raspy? The nay, the flute, the baritone sax or the tuba!?

5. Amnesiac says:

lol badass flute. Flutes are almost as bad as panpipes. See: acid jazz.

It’s not so much the raspiness which offends me as perhaps the pitch, and their frequent combination with drum machines and keyboards. Not their fault I know, but it doesn’t help their case.

Plus every Saturday in the shopping centre where I used to live in the 90s there were these two blokes playing panpipes while wearing what was presumably meant to be Amazonian style carpet ponchos. Ponchos are something else I have a visceral aversion to, and I seem to have made some association between poncho and pipe in my mind and classified both of them in the crap category alongside Bono.

6. Just for the record | Inanities
    [url=http://www.g16h34v82jnpt780w8933exxm6x01qjos.org/]ukpcxesthq[/url]
    akpcxesthq
    kpcxesthq http://www.g16h34v82jnpt780w8933exxm6x01qjos.org/

7. Fear drives many of us to perpetuate the ways we already prepared for ourselves in our life. Heaps and residential sites for brand spanking new development can be found all through the area. Understandably, to have a watch for every situation you would want to own many. She hit the wall in her situation, crying ?I cannot even move out, I am flat broke, and I can?t stand that noise!?She was desperate finding this last resort Hypnotherapy.Electronic Devices Many of these repellents will work perfectly with your squirrel difficulties.
    Wholesale Jerseys

8. Dwain says:

Every time I see my favorite gold-plated
    pendant,I will think about an incredible scenario:I’m carrying the formal evening costume matching my favourite pendant in a excessive-class
    ball,the gold-plated pendant twinkles beneath the light,I
    walk confidently in the ball and everybody reveals his
    or her envy in direction of me.Suddenly,a handsome gentleman comes to
    invite me to bop with him,to my shock,we dance perfectly
    and meet with loud applause!At that point,I suppose
    I’m a princess,the one that everybody likes me!

Also visit my page … joma jewellery (Dwain)

9. Rob says:

It is the one of many greatest castles on this planet and a focus of the town. By taking a stroll via the small streets and
    lanes throughout the metropolis, you get the feeling of being
    back in time as its historic feel character is apparent to say
    the least.

Feel free to surf to my website; children’s joma jewellery
    (Rob)

10. マグニビート! ウェブサイト、どのようにあなたがあなたを修正しながら弟子を|私はに希望したい でき私はブログウェブサイトのサイトに加入しますか?アカウント|私は、許容できる取引助け助け。私がされていた少し |明るいクリアなこのブロードキャストの知り合いビットは提供提供 コンセプト
    通学 軽量 チャチャ 財布 マザーズバッグ レディース 人気 かわいい ピンク バックパック 個性的 軽い マザーズバッグ、大学生や高校生の通学に人気!大人かわいいネコ柄リュック 自転車 10匹のネコを探して!?大人かわいいリュック 猫柄 おしゃれ リュックサック 通販 シンプル 女子 あす楽対応 バイカラー 学生 ママバッグ-kym.com.my

11. Normalmente, esse classe de piso era utilizado em ambientes públicos, institucionais e também comerciais.

12. tro choi says:

It’s in reality a great and useful piece of information. I am happy that you shared this useful info with us.
    Please stay us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.

13. our biggest problem maybe how to locate a property outdoor umbrellas.
    We want the outdoor umbrellas look perfect, bring shade, can be used long time, the fabrics on the canopy, the
    size with the umbrellas, a lot of things. When looking through Perfect
    Green Outdoor leisure Products Co., Ltd website, you’ll find your
    property choice.
    There are patio umbrellas, garden umbrellas, garden parasols, beach umbrellas,
    outdoor umbrellas, various umbrellas. The fabric in the canopy may use sunbrella,
    acrylic fabrics, oxford cloth, polyester fabrics.
    Acrylic fabric is 5yrs guaranteed.
    The outdoor umbrellas’ materials include wood, metal, aluminum,
    fiberglass. The diameter is 6.5ft, 7.5ft, 8.5ft, 9.5ft ,customized is
    also acceptable.
    Welcome in our website, you’ll find much more informations.

14. sex says:

Wow, that’s what I was looking for, what a data!
    present here at this web site, thanks admin of this web site.

Here is my blog post :: sex

15. youu aгe in rеalitу a good webmaster. Thhe website loadіng pace is amazing.
    It seems that уou are dⲟing any unique trick. In addition, The
    contents are masterwork. you’ve performed
    a excelⅼent process on this topic!

Here is my page :: clash of Clans free gems

16. Perfect Green Outdoor leisure Products Co., Ltd is patio umbrellas and pop-up tents manufacturer with years’ experiences in manufacture umbrellas and screen print.

The products individuals company mainly include:
    1.patio umbrellas: wooden patio umbrellas, aluminum frame patio
    umbrellas, metal frame patio umbrellas, fiberglass frame
    patio umbrellas.
    2.garden umbrellas: wooden garden umbrellas, aluminum frame garden parasols, metal frame garden umbrellas, fiberglass frame garden umbrellas.

3.beach umbrellas: wooden beach umbrellas, aluminum frame beach umbrellas, metal frame
    beach umbrellas, fiberglass frame beach umbrellas.
    4.outdoor umbrellas
    5.commercial umbrellas
    6.cantilever umbrellas
    7.shade umbrellas
    8.market umbrellas
    9.aluminum popup tents

17. m88a says:

Oh my goodness! Incredible article dude! Many thanks, However
    I am going through problems with your RSS. I don’t understand why I cannot join it.

Is there anybody having identical RSS problems?
    Anybody who knows the solution will you kindly respond?
    Thanx!!

18. fun88 says:

This is the scattering of the seeds.

19. These foods intensify the cold sores and will make it more unpleasant.
    Herpes simplex is a typical virus. Specific food options as well as herbs and supplements can inhibit the herpes virus,
    preventing future outbreaks. A detailed treatment prepare for herpes simplex infection (HSV) includes dietary modifications, steps to enhance immune function to prevent viral
    infections, and decreasing stress or sets off that initiate break outs.
    Some people with HSV-2 fever blisters might have contracted the infection while engaging in foreplay with a polluted partner.

I have constantly said it times without number that Staph infection spreads through the blood stream, that is why the effect is felt on every
    part of the body system, when it spreads to the bones and joints especially those of the arms, legs and
    spinal column it forms abscesses. Clients need to swirl a small amount inside the mouth for 3 or 4
    minutes, then spit the solution into the sink. The crucial to
    contaminated moms and dads having a healthy child is twofold:
    First, ladies and their partners have to know the herpes status of everyone included.
    If a daddy has herpes however does not know it, he can unknowingly infect his female partner,
    and if that takes place late in pregnancy, that’s a very bad thing.
    Seven seas cod liver pills are incredibly safe and is
    among the most favored natural solutions that has numerous advantages.
    It can be provided to pregnant women and young kids can likewise
    take in the exact same to either enhance vision or much better
    vision. Likewise, it is a fantastic source of nutrition which can be taken in by everybody
    because it is necessary to get the required vitamins
    and nutrients to lead a healthy and fit life. Generally exactly what is being asked
    is that the antiviral representatives need to be deadly to infections only and must be non-toxic
    to body cells. ), and viruses relevant to
    potential bioterrorism (Ebola, smallpox, The
    issue though was a wave of unanticipated side effects– about 10 percent of
    the clients got sleepy and baffled– most likely establishing the
    illness we now recognize as West Nile encephalitis. This unexpected finding, in addition to the
    mediocre antitumor effect, caused completion of the
    trial. Fauci’s study is among a number of early stage medical trials checking new drug and antiviral
    combinations that could assist clients keep HIV in check and raising hopes for a functional remedy” that puts the disease in continual remission. Frequently, it takes a longer time for a mark to leave the skin than the acne. National Health and Nutrition Assessment Study. Ifremer is continuing its investigations and confesses that other aspects could be contributing, such as toxic seaweed or Vibrio Splendidus, another infection present in France this year. This study begins the heels of news that a Mississippi baby with HIV has actually apparently been cured The mom was identified with HIV throughout labor and the baby received a three-drug treatment simply 30 hours after birth, before tests verified the baby was contaminated. The child, now 2 years old, has actually been off medication for about a year and reveals no sign of infection.) or telaprevir (Incivek in Lysine ointment is also widely used to treat fever blister. You must avoid spicy food, acidic beverages, and citrus fruits during fever blister outbreaks. Increase your body immune system by taking immune supplements like vitamin C, vitamin Lysine, b, and zinc. Likewise, testing is rarely done if patients are dealt with for their signs. An estimated 2,291,000 non-institutionalized U.S. civilians ages 14-39 are contaminated with C. trachomatis based upon Immunized animals had fewer dead offspring and were less most likely to transfer the CMV infection to their infants than unvaccinated guinea pigs, the scientists discovered. Ice decreases swelling, deadens the pain, and helps prevent the cold sores infection. And using ice at the first indication of a fever blister often avoids the fever blister from actually taking place or reduces the life-span of your fever blisters.), natural emerging infections (avian and swine influenza strains, SARS, Gain access to the very best success, individual advancement, health, physical fitness, business, and financial recommendations … all free of charge! One hypothesis, Belshe stated, is HSV-1 is more quickly eliminated by antibodies than is HSV-2. The natural solutions for shingles assist in the formation of crust rapidly.

20. Hi to all, because I am actually keen of reading
    this blog’s post to be updated regularly.
    It consists of nice stuff.

21. حراج says:

There is certainly a lot to know about this subject.

I like all of the points you made.

22. In line with Cui, it’s emphasizing narratives like Osman’s and playing
    off historical geopolitical rivalries like the one which exists between Singapore and Malaysia that is important to MMA sinking deep roots into emerging Asian markets.

23. daddy says:

all the time i used to read smaller posts which as well clear their motive, and that is also happening with this
    piece of writing which I am reading now.

24. Hello, I read your new stuff like every week. Your humoristic style is witty, keep it up!

25. great publish, very informative. I’m wondering why the other specialists of this sector
    don’t notice this. You should continue your writing.
    I am confident, you have a huge readers’ base already!

26. It is appropriate time to make a few plans for the longer term and it’s time to be happy.
    I have read this post and if I may I want to suggest you some fascinating issues or tips.
    Maybe you can write next articles referring
    to this article. I desire to read even more issues about it!

27. Ela toma ferro indicado pelo médico, e para as náuseas, diz ela que não
    estão adiantando nem Meclin e nem Plasil, que faço,
    estou quase no desespero.

28. pieczatki says:

An impressive share! I’ve just forwarded this onto a coworker who was doing a little research on this.
    And he in fact bought me dinner due to the fact that I found it for him…
    lol. So let me reword this…. Thanks for the meal!!
    But yeah, thanks for spending the time to discuss this subject here on your internet site.

29. Acidade é excesso de acidez no estômago, que sobe para esôfago
    e também gasganete geralmente uma hora após as refeições.

30. Excellent blog here! Also your web site loads
    up fast! What host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link
    to your host? I wish my site loaded up as fast as yours lol

31. Terrific article! That is the kind of info that are meant to be shared around
    the web. Disgrace on the seek engines for now not positioning this put up
    upper! Come on over and seek advice from my website
    . Thanks =)

My homepage … data recovery service

32. Wohh precisely what I was looking for, thanks for posting.

33. Sal, além de causar hipertensão, aumenta a retenção de líquidos
    e ainda faz com que intestino funcione mal. http://www.rc-freunde-sh.de/index.php?page=User&userID=67175

34. It’s remarkable designed for me to have a web site, which
    is good in favor of my experience. thanks admin

35. I like the helpful information you provide in your articles.
    I’ll bookmark your weblog and check again here regularly.
    I am quite certain I will learn a lot of new stuff right here!
    Best of luck for the next!

36. Prime commercial real estate loans – http://commercial-loans.estate, Providing with its ingenious borrowing system, gives capital straight and also indirectly for industrial property money in addition to to tiny, meddium as well aas large sie services. http://commercial-loans.estate/

37. Hallo admin
    informasi nya sangat membantu pengunjung lain yang ingin KPR.
    Pejelasan nya terperinci & mungkin bisa jadi saran untuk yang lain.
    Jika ada kawan-kawan pengunjung website ini yang
    ingin mengajukan KPR Rumah Second, bisa saya bantu.
    Info lengkapnya bisa mengunjungi https://fjb.kaskus.co.id/product/586d95e8a09a3997698b4577/jasa-kpr-rumah-second

38. I am in fact thankful to the owner of this site who has shared this impressive post at at this place.

39. sex says:

I’m gone to convey my little brother, that he should also go to see this website on regular basis to obtain updated from hottest reports.