Best typo encountered so far in 2007
Those days she and I were both spending a lot of time with Ibrahim. I didn’t see her with him the day he left. At the airport Ibrahim and I embraced affectionately and our eyes welled up with ears.
Bahaa Taher, Love in Exile, AUC Press, 2001, pg. 131
- A Confederacy of Dunces
- The Book Of Night Women
- This Book Will Save Your Life
- One Hundred Years of Solitude
- Tuesday's Gone (Frieda Klein, #2)
- Why We Love Dogs, Eat Pigs, and Wear Cows: An Introduction to Carnism: The Belief System That Enables Us to Eat Some Animals and Not Others
- Things Fall Apart
- The Ogre's Embrace (Emerging Voices (Quartet))
- Who Will Run The Frog Hospital?