- A Confederacy of Dunces
- The Book Of Night Women
- This Book Will Save Your Life
- One Hundred Years of Solitude
- Tuesday's Gone (Frieda Klein, #2)
- Why We Love Dogs, Eat Pigs, and Wear Cows: An Introduction to Carnism: The Belief System That Enables Us to Eat Some Animals and Not Others
- Things Fall Apart
- The Ogre's Embrace (Emerging Voices (Quartet))
- Who Will Run The Frog Hospital?
Monthly Archives: February 2010
I went to a sit-in today in downtown Cairo by workers from the Tanta Flax and Oils Company. About 350 men have been sleeping on the pavement there since Monday, in the cold, because they’d like to be able to … Continue reading
Authentic modern Egyptians. Bonus point for donkey. Source here REJECTED BLOG POST FROM CAIRO In Egypt, writing an article follows a formula as old as the pyramids themselves* By: I be earnin big Gs, baby CAIRO: Your first paragraph, and … Continue reading
Agen judi bandar bola.