**EXCLUSIVE**

Inanities has acquired a copy of the map found during the raid legal search of foreign NGO offices in Egypt last December, proving conclusively that America wants to divide Egypt into four countries.

dev store

16 Responses to **EXCLUSIVE**

1. Anonymous says:

what a load of crap i could have made that on my laptop. if thats conclusive evidence then you dont know the meaning of the word conclusive…nor evidence

• Anonymous says:

No way you could make that on your laptop. This could only be made with western supercomputers. Obviously very accurate, good find inanities!

2. strangetown says:

LOL :D

3. neuromusic says:

there’s something fishy here that makes me think this is a hoax… I think its the “kilometers” in the lower right

4. RayK says:

It takes the evil American empire to cook such a plot and the genius of the Egyptian army to expose them.

5. Danny says:

I’m all pro this plan; I mean; Aswan for the gays? It’s full of hot people!

6. I live in the future Orgies Territory. YEEEEEEEEEEEY!!!!!! Long live foreign conspiracy plans.

7. Faisal says:

I have it on good authority that Maadi will not remain a Republic for long. Also, we plan to do serious harm to Heliopolis in the chaos following the split.

Just saying… so people know.

8. Martin says:

Unbelievable, just unbelievable. Those NGOs put so much time and effort into such an elaborate plan. How did they expect to keep this a secret?
    Thank God I live in Maadi. Long live the republic!

9. Constant Reader says:

This is America’s plan to bring back tourism; America always wants to help.

10. charles soper says:

Great shots in ‘Messages from Tahrir’.
    Shame about the revolution.

11. A.D. says:

“proving conclusively that America wants to divide Egypt into four countries.”

Really? I’ve always heard you were a semi-intelligent person. Clearly not. What a shame.

12. Kate says:

Sarah, It’s been two months since we last heard from Inanities. We’re missing you. We hope you’re well.

13. I like the valuable information you supply on your articles.

I will bookmark your weblog and take a look at once more right here frequently.
    I am moderately certain I will be informed lots of new stuff proper here!
    Good luck for the next!